iTRAQTM (isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantitation) is a chemical derivatisation technique used to identify, compare and quantify proteins from multiple samples in one single experiment by Mass Spectrometry.
iTRAQTM reagents are supplied by AB Sciex as an 8-plex kit. However, if more than eight samples are to be analysed, a common reference sample should also be included to allow comparisons in all subsequent iTRAQTM experiments.
- Multiplexing saves you time
- Cheaper than label free if paying for contract service
- Within spectra relative quantitation means no missing values
- APAF has 5 years experience using iTRAQTM-MS
Comparative Proteomics: iTRAQTM
A combination of 2DLC and electrospray LC/MS requires expertise in sample preparation, chromatography and MS to ensure reproducible results. This can be a difficult combination of techniques to master for many researchers.
Our Expertise Includes:
- International benchmarking rank us in the top tier of facilities
- Published articles with leading pharmaceutical companies and renowned researchers
- Proficiency to develop new workflow to give scientists more options to use iTRAQTM for their experiments
- Pathway analysis - included as a bonus for model organisms
LET APAF TAKE THE UNCERTAINTY OUT OF YOUR RESEARCH. TALK TO US ABOUT AN 8-PLEX iTRAQTM EXPERIMENT.