High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
APAF provides the following analytical and preparative chromatography services:
- Peptide mapping on reversed phase chromatography. Also with the collection of the peptide fractions possible identification of peaks via MS and N-terminal sequencing
- QC analysis of purified peptides and proteins
- Purification of functionally active proteins and peptides. A full range of chromatography techniques are available including gel filtration, ion exchange, reversed phase and affinity, for application at the microbore to semi-preparative scale.
- Proteome analysis based on multidimensional chromatography (MudPIT) and affinity tag methods (eg. iTRAQ). These LC methods complement the 2D gel electrophoresis approach by improving the coverage of low abundance, membrane and basic proteins as well as enabling the study of protein complexes.
- Removal of high abundance protein using Agilent MARS and Genway columns.
For further details or advice on this APAF service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.